Add Some Sizzle To Your Summer – Order online early @ Roses Gift Ideas.
Go beyond a picnic in the park with paper plates and plastic forks and enjoy a patio party in your backyard with our lively Farmer’s Market Platter, Placemats and Woven Traditions® Berry Bowls!
- Your summer fruit or salads will stay cool longer when you chill the Woven Traditions Berry Bowl in the freezer or fridge first. This bowl is so handy, you’ll want several.
- Bake a cake in the Berry Bowl, invert it, even out the top with a knife, place fresh berries on top and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream. So cute, it looks like berry basket straight from the market!
- The Farmer’s Market Platter and placemats coordinate beautifully with your Woven Traditions pottery, including the Woven Traditions Long Oval Tray, which is perfect for corn on the cob!
- Cool off with our Frozen Drink Mixes! At our lowest price of the season, you’ll want to buy several, so there’s always a refreshing beverage waiting for you in the freezer!
Get Them While You Can At Longaberger at home®
Whether you’re looking to create a small dessert for two or a cake for the whole party, Longaberger’s got you covered! Place your order online @ Roses Gift Ideas and try all these great ideas:
- Make individual pineapple upside down cakes in the Woven Traditions® Cake for Two. One Jiffy yellow cake mix works perfectly.
- Make two mini-meatloaves in the Cake for Two — one for tonight, one to freeze for later.
- Always amazed at the oversized crispy rice treats you find at your local confectioner? One recipe for crispy treats makes two oversized treats in the Cake for Two — and, it’s a cute cake substitute for someone’s special day — just add a candle and some sprinkles and make a wish!
- Lastly, Did you know the Woven Traditions Pedestal Cake Plate can be inverted to serve veggies and dip? Keep your veggies and dip cooler longer by chilling the Pedestal Cake Plate before serving.